Propagator has its own state-of-the-art content monetisation and marketing platform that makes it easy for organisations to package up, enhance and sell digital content.
The company turn books, textbooks, data, insights, expertise, courses, video and many other things into engaging digital services. These can be anything from selling academic content to libraries, to providing a teaching platform for children in primary schools, a new online health product or an online advice service.
An organisation can upload content in a wide range of formats and package that content into multiple different product offerings, tailored to the needs of the end users. Content packages can be made available to consumers through a variety of different channels and business models and may, where appropriate, be supported by specialist expert advice services and expert communities.
Their platform contains:
- the best publishing techniques of categorised content, content production, and learning methods;
- the best marketing techniques of personalisation, CRM and product management, providing one unique platform to sell digital products and services directly to consumers, at the same time engaging them in longer-term relationships with the organisation or brand.
Propagator work with a range of progressive clients across industry sectors, with particular strength in publishing, health and charitable sectors and consumer products.
They adapt their role to ensure success: from providing a comprehensive service including strategy, design, data, development, marketing and customer support, to purely giving access to their highly modular, scalable platform.
As well as Churchill Central and Churchill Archive Online, their ground-breaking products and projects include:
- Writers & Artists - helping writers get published
- IZA World of Labour - the ultimate reference tool for policy makers
- Music Express - supporting primary school music curriculum
- CAF donate - helping charity fundraising
- Actors & Performers - a contact and advice resource
- Bloomsbury Collections - a comprehensive humanities and social sciences research resource for university subscription
- S+ for ResMed - a new sleep App
- Fashion Central - the ultimate one-stop shop for fashion educators, student and professionals
- Reeds - helping sailors learn
- Squeezy - helping women manage pelvic floor dysfunction
For more information on who Propagator work with, please visit their website.