Tomorrow’s Company Business & Finance Panel Media Event & Panel Debate
Mon Mar 21 2016
Harriet Green now a global leader at IBM, Chris Hirst, Chief Executive of Havas Europe, Mark Goyder Founder and CEO of Tomorrow’s Company, Helen Brand CEO of ACCA with next generation leader Oliver Rees from tech start-up Decoded and Andrew Hill of the Financial Times will debate the major business & finance challenges of our time with and the key recommendations from Churchill 21st Leadership Programme - Business & Finance report.
The panel debate includes:
- Chair: Andrew Hill; Management Editor of the Financial Times
- Harriet Green; General Manager Watson Internet of Things, Commerce and Education, IBM
- Chris Hirst; Chief Executive Officer of Havas Europe
- Helen Brand; Chief Executive Officer of ACCA
- Mark Goyder; Founder and CEO of Tomorrow’s Company, a think-tank that inspires and enables business to be a force for good in society.
- Oliver Rees; Innovation Product Lead at Decoded and Churchill Next Generation Leader.
1 Silk Street